- General Grant Application
- Giving Back 365 Grant Application
- Youth Council Grant Application
- Watertown Area Relief Fund
- Women & Giving Grant Application
- Only programs and projects in the Watertown area are eligible for funding.
- In general grants are made for start-up costs for a new program, the acquisition of equipment for an existing program, one-time projects, and for capital improvements.
- With the exception of scholarships, the Foundation does not make grants to individuals.
- The completed application must include the Grant Application Summary and a brief narrative describing the program or project and showing the budget for the proposal. Evidence of approval of the governing Board of the requesting organization is recommended. Letters of support or other relevant materials may also be included.